Thursday, June 4, 2015

Robocraft day 4

I have successfully made a flying vehicle. to make a flying ship you need to buy the Hover panels from tech tree and place them an equal distance apart on the robot. make sure you don't flip.
after i put on the hover panels i added guns and as you can see above i replaced all regular blocks with armored blocks. so i took it in to battle: it was super effective.
  when in battle i noticed my ship continuously flipped so I added a stabilizer with thrusters. it was a complete failure so I removed it the best you can do is just steer it into a safe area and click F (F flips you back up right slowly).
with the money I collected from winning I bought the plasma cannon; with the plasma cannon your not allowed to have any other guns on the ship so you have to remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment